We invest in the resources, policies, and tools needed to make this vision a reality. By continually increasing the diversity of our world-class supply chain, we benefit by obtaining the value of the innovative solutions and the fresh business perspective such firms have to offer. They become our partners in maintaining our position as a leader in our industry. Just as important, by working to expand the field of opportunity, we help create the conditions that stimulate economic growth in the communities where we, our customers, and our employees live and do business.
Thermo Fisher Scientific recognizes the following certified small and diverse businesses
- Women-owned business
- Minority-owned business
- Veteran-owned business
- Service-disabled veteran-owned business
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender-owned (LGBT) business
- Disabled Owned Business
- Small business
• Small disadvantaged business (SDB/DBE)
• 8(a) Business Development Program business
• HUBZone small business
Our advocacy partners and certifying agencies include:
- National Minority Supplier Development Council
- Women's Business Enterprise National Council
- National Veteran Business Development Council
- National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce
- National Veteran Owned Business Association (NaVOBA)
- Diversity Alliance for Science
- System for Award Management (SAM)
- State or local government agencies
Outreach events calendar
We participate in various events and conferences that further our supplier diversity agenda. Updates on key events shall be posted here as they occur.
For event opportunities and for more information about the program please email Supplierdiversity@ThermoFisher.com.